Q: Tell me the greatest shocking news you”ve received in your life?
My friend drowned in water.
Q: How did you react when you received this news. What have you decided?
- I decided never to cut classes to mess around.
- I was frightened and thought about my parents reaction.
Q: Did you stick to this decision. For how long? Why?
- No couple of months only. I didn’t suffer great personal loss.
- I had convinced my parents that it want my fault.
- Also I loved doing things that brought me worldly pleasure.
Q: What are the pleasures that people pursue today though they know the consequence is major?
Smoking, Drinking, Womanising, Drug addiction, Lying, Violence, Anger.
Q: Why do people persue them even though they’re aware of the consequence?
- Too attractive to give up.
- Too weak to give up.
- No fear of God or Punishment.
50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.
52 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
53 They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"
Q: What was the major mistake this centurion had done?
Q: What did he realise. Why?
- Jesus was son of God.
- Probably comes he stayed alive despise the calamity.
I believe all of you have come across calamities of your sin.
Laziness - Failure in life.
Immorality - Diseases and a trap.
Smoking - Pneumonia.
Anger - Jail and revenge.
Its time to change.