1. You can never change the way people treat you till you change the way you treat people.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
2. You can not change your character until you change your friends
1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
3. You can not change what you harvest until you change what you sow
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
4. You can not change the direction of your life until you change the driver
Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Your life is either driven by the crowd or by your conviction.
5. You can not change your financial situation until you change your financial behaviour
Whoever loves pleasure will become poor; whoever loves wine and olive oil will never be rich.
Life-style poverty is the bane of many.
6. You can not change me until you change you
And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?
7. You can not change the way you think until you change what you hear
let the wise listen and add to their learning,...
Who you listen to determines what you learn, what you learn determines the information in your head, the information in your head determines your decisions and your decisions determine your direction in life.