a. Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
1. What has God created for us to do?
2. Make a list of some good works that you could do?
b. 1 Peter 4:8-11
8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.
10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
11 If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1. How does love cover over many sins?
2. Have you been offering hospitality to other disciples?
3. How can you improve in this?
4. Why do you think God wants you to be giving to others?
c. Galatians 6:9-10
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
1. Why does God want us to help?
2. Who in your Bible talk has special needs right now that you could help with?
If you see needs you can meet, do it THIS WEEK. If you don't know how you can help, ASK, REMEMBER : we need each other. We are family.